Leica Machine Control. Achieve a New Level of Precision & Productivity
Location: Scanlaser Academy, Shropshire, United Kingdom
Date: 23 May 2012
Take control and get moving faster, safer and with more precision than ever before.
Depth and grade control is now a reality, with thousands of customers worldwide taking advantage of significant savings in material, fuel, time and cost. It's easier than you think!
Join us for this open day designed to help you understand the full capabilities of machine control technology and find out why it is changing the face of earthworks engineering.
- Fast, accurate & easy to use depth & grade control with clear & simple in cab control panel
- Save material & fuel cost; maximise machine utilisation & reduce costly reworks by getting it right the first time
- Increase onsite safety with fewer people required to work within the radius ofthe machine
- Fully scalable system with interchangeable control panels between different machines
- Consultancy, installation, training, support & service
Location: Scanlaser Academy, Sandford, Shropshire, SY13 2AN
|TPS Surveying Totalstations